We strive to make all our pricing as clear and transparent as possible. We provide wealth guidance, investment management and qualified retirement plan services. In addition, we are licensed to offer fixed insurance products through many of the well-known insurance carriers.
The wealth guidance fee is based on the complexity of your financial life and/or your net worth. Wealth Guidance fees may be paid via check, ACH, credit card or withdrawn from your investment account maintained at the custodian (only for clients that we actively manages assets for).
The investment management fee is deducted directly from your investment account maintained at the custodian (only for clients that we actively manages assets for) on a quarterly basis. Our fee does not include:
- The underlying internal expense ratio of any exchange traded fund (ETF), mutual fund or separate account manager selected. Each security in your portfolio, except individual stocks and bonds, will have an internal annual expense ratio which is subject to change without notice.
- The cost of each transaction in your account - i.e. purchase, sale, exchange. This cost is incurred by the account owner and is deducted from the account directly. We do not make a profit on any trade in your account.
- The custodians annual account fee, if any. Benchmark Financial does not charge an annual account fee.
Fees for wealth guidance and investment management can be paid by either of the following two options:
- Percentage of assets under management with a tiered breakpoint schedule
- Fixed fee and a lower percentage of assets under management with a tiered breakpoint schedule.
Typically we are on the lower end of fees compared to other providers since we are an independent fiduciary and have eliminated the layers of bureaucracy and cost that is embedded in the old model financial delivery system.